• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

geocachers?

whatevah

It's Yellah!
I've got one of the NAXJA Travel Bugs released into the Geocaching game. I was gonna drop it off at one of the caches at Paragon, if I can just give it to somebody on Saturday if you want. Anybody want to pick it up?

for those who are wondering "wtf?" Geocaching is a hobby kinda like a scavenger hunt where you use a GPS to help you find a "cache" hidden somewhere, often a military ammo case in a forest, but could be anything, hidden anywhere. for more info: www.geocaching.com

whatevah said:
I've got one of the NAXJA Travel Bugs released into the Geocaching game. I was gonna drop it off at one of the caches at Paragon, if I can just give it to somebody on Saturday if you want. Anybody want to pick it up?

for those who are wondering "wtf?" Geocaching is a hobby kinda like a scavenger hunt where you use a GPS to help you find a "cache" hidden somewhere, often a military ammo case in a forest, but could be anything, hidden anywhere. for more info: www.geocaching.com
Got a link to the TB? I am so pissed. I released on called jeepin to Toledo. I wanted it to go to Toledo and back to me. It got to Alabama and the cache got muggled.

No more TB

Back