• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35th Anniversary Event in Moab! Registration is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Who else from So Cal is going?! I'm registered, vacation time requested and reservations made. This is on my bucket list and I'm not sure I will get to build another Jeep.

Looks like Nimrod, Carol, David Bicker, Noah Bicker, and itscheesy. Who else? What are your plans?

I'm taking my wife and 4 year old son, dogs are staying home. Not sure if I'm towing a small trailer with the XJ or flat towing/ towing the Jeep with my F150 yet. Tentative plan for us is to leave Sat 10/6 and stay in Mather Campground/ Grand Canyon. Spend some time there, and leave Mon morning for Moab KOA campground. Not sure how much or what kind of wheeling I will get to do as my passengers will have a mutiny if they spend too much time seat belted in. May spend a little time in Arches National Park too, but plan to make the Naxja events. Leaving Sat morning and may do dispersed camping around Flagstaff Sat night, and complete the trip home Sun.

Last edited:
My exact travel plans aren't nailed down, but I know this much:

I'll be bringing a recently-retired buddy along. We'll tow my XJ on his trailer behind his Dodge 2500. We'll likely leave LA Sunday and stay overnight in LV, where I can usually get a room comped. Or we may press on to Mesquite, which is much closer to the halfway point. Either way, we'll pull into the Moab KOA some time on Monday. After the event, we'll likely visit Zion on the way back, and, depending on my work commitments and finances, possibly Canyonlands and Bryce Canyon as well. Nothing about the itinerary is etched in stone except that we'll be at the event from the 8th through the 13th, and will be staying at one of the KOA cabins while in Moab.

Registration closes in 19! Days!

It's important to those planning the event to have a head count on who is coming to the event!

So, on behalf of the BOD we are going to be giving away a Milwaukee Electric Tools 2863-22 M18 Fuel Onekey 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench Kit with a TEKTON 4950 1/2-Inch Drive Lug Nut Service Tool Flip Impact Socket Set to a lucky NAXJA member that is pre-registered for the 35th Anniversary Celebration!

Rules are simple. You pre-register for the NAXJA Moab event by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Monday, September 17th 2018 and you are a NAXJA member. This includes those wives or other members that register with another member, we specifically had a check mark in the registration form to indicate if anyone else on your registration is a NAXJA member.

That's it!

Click here for the thread on how to register!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back