• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Then just do it already! oh, and why aren't you going home till tomorrow after work? What happen to today after work?

Staying at my girlfriend's place, going straight to play music with some guys and see if they'll let me sing/play gigs with them. And I'm driving my VW.

He has a racecar, you don't know what you're talking about.

Come back when you have racing experience.

Duh.

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I was going to go to the 99s Thursday, but then I remembered how we all act in public. I dont think bringing the new girl out with us would go over well for me. :D

I was going to go to the 99s Thursday, but then I remembered how we all act in public. I dont think bringing the new girl out with us would go over well for me. :D

Man up. I can't wait to see how mine is at NACfest but my friends from home are just as out of their minds as you heathens.

Staying at my girlfriend's place, going straight to play music with some guys and see if they'll let me sing/play gigs with them. And I'm driving my VW.

Good Reason!

Man up. I can't wait to see how mine is at NACfest but my friends from home are just as out of their minds as you heathens.

I wanna go to NACFest!!!!

Last edited:

Chill , I'm not going.

I like getting laid. And if that means I don't bring her around some of my friends i don't really see an issue. She needs a lot of attention, some time away doesn't hurt.

I like getting laid. And if that means I don't bring her around some of my friends i don't really see an issue. She needs a lot of attention, some time away doesn't hurt.

pssssh mini boy, the only thing you get laid by is your hand!

Well, yea obviously when you're in a new relationship you're going to want to (and should be) hanging out with her exclusively. But you're making it seem she won't bang you if you hang out in a group of people.

You must not get laid enough.

I am a fan of getting laid.

Well, yea obviously when you're in a new relationship you're going to want to (and should be) hanging out with her exclusively. But you're making it seem she won't bang you if you hang out in a group of people.
I'm thinking more along the lines of her getting scared away. She's never been around people like us so i need to break her in easy, or all at once. So it's probably going to have to be a few wheeling days at a time, or fall crawl. But I already told her if spend the night with her since I've been working in the Garage a lot lately.

my lady might be coming

she will approve of our behavior.

im still having doing the one that ran me over.

You're
out of your mind.

I'm thinking more along the lines of her getting scared away. She's never been around people like us so i need to break her in easy, or all at once. So it's probably going to have to be a few wheeling days at a time, or fall crawl. But I already told her if spend the night with her since I've been working in the Garage a lot lately.

Fair enough, I misinterpreted. I had to ease my gf into my friends.. If she's cool/really likes you, she'll like them. If she doesn't, drop her bc no chick is worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on if she doesn't like your buds.

Back