• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ parting out

what kind of mirrors? $35.00 shipped? the pair if the cable adjustment

Hatch supports? $20.00 shipped? The pair in working order.

This a 2-door?

If the interior is gray I would like the center console lid if the latch is still intact. Price and shipping to 85028?

brake booster/master cylinder/proportional valve and brake line fittings that attach to the prop valve - $65 plus shipping?

interior is tan and latch is gone already... i dunno bout those fittings they are attached to the lines and will most likely break once i start crackin em loose you can have the booster/master and proportional valve $60+ shipping

hatch supports are good $20 shipped is fair pm me if you want them only pass mirror is good but i have another xj i will check on and get back to you on them

waubm said:
what kind of mirrors? $35.00 shipped? the pair if the cable adjustment

Hatch supports? $20.00 shipped? The pair in working order.

This a 2-door?

why do so many people ask for part then dont ever reply to tell you if they want or dont want it.. can understand if they didnt want it... but why not say hey im not interested... or ask for lower price is fine too.. but why do they just leave ya hangin

Back