• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for 97+ XJ 4x4 with mild build

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a mildly built 97+ XJ auto 4x4 4 door. I am willing to make a long road trip if the price is right. Preferibly with less than 150K but not a must. Something with about 3"-4.5" of lift with 31"-33" tires. Lockers, bumpers, winch, lights, lower gears, tire swing with full size spare, and sliders would all be nice but also not a must. PM me if you have something similar to this for sale. If your in SoCal than that would be even better.

Last edited:
Looking for a mildly built 97+ XJ auto 4x4 4 door. I am willing to make a long road trip if the price is right. Preferibly with less than 150K but not a must. Something with about 3"-4.5" of lift with 31"-33" tires. Lockers, bumpers, winch, lights, lower gears, tire swing with full size spare, and sliders would all be nice but also not a must. PM me if you have something similar to this for sale. If your in SoCal than that would be even better.

What happened Brad?

Nothing happened. My cousing loves my Jeep and loves 4wheelin and I am not about to sale my Jeep to him, so I told him I would look for one for him.

If the next one comes with Ajax fenders on it, I call dibs! :)

Nothing happened. My cousing loves my Jeep and loves 4wheelin and I am not about to sale my Jeep to him, so I told him I would look for one for him.

Whew, ride on, glad to see another converted to the dark side lol.
Good luck, I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Looks like I can get my hands on a lift and other goodies, so a bone stock XJ would work as well. Antything from 97+ with auto, 4x4, and 4 doors.

Back