• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 4-door Part out - CLEAN - RUST FREE

If you have or run across the wire harness from the front driver seat motors to main harness for power seats on 97+..I could use one.

If you have or run across the wire harness from the front driver seat motors to main harness for power seats on 97+..I could use one.

I don't have one. I made my own harness for that. You just have to run a positive and negative wire to the plug.

I'll be on the look out, though.

Does this have a HVAC box with air conditioning and all working flaps? It would be about a 5.5 hour drive for me, but it would be worth it for one with nothing broken on it.

Does this have a HVAC box with air conditioning and all working flaps? It would be about a 5.5 hour drive for me, but it would be worth it for one with nothing broken on it.

HVAC box is gone from this one. I'll check to see if any of the other exposed ones are in good shape.

I know I have one exposed one but the defrost flap arm is broken like all the rest.

HVAC box is gone from this one. I'll check to see if any of the other exposed ones are in good shape.

I know I have one exposed one but the defrost flap arm is broken like all the rest.

That is part of my current problem. I fixed it with a screw and some glue, but it loves to defrost on every setting a bit.

How about the engine wiring harness from the pdc to all the connectors and the computer?

Saw your post originally, but wasn't sure with all those extra carcasses. I'm looking for a rust free front passenger door. Anything by chance?

Back