• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chrysler 8.25 4.10 Ratio Ring & Pinion for Sale

Planetcat

NAXJA Forum User
This is the ring and pinion only. It's listed on eBay (Item #2447688042) through Dec. 15. Here's the description on eBay:

"One Ring and Pinion gearset for a Chrysler 8.25" rear differential. They have a 4.10 gear raio. This came off my '96 Jeep Cherokee rear differential. They only have about 3,000 miles on them. I installed them as new when I bought the jeep and then put bigger tires on it and went up to 4.56's. They were carefully broken in as per the manufacturer's specifications, so you don't need to worry about the lengthy break in period with these. They are in nearly brand new condition and were not off-roaded much. I think they're made by Superior axle & gear. This is just for the ring gear and the pinion gear. No installation kit or other parts included. This gear set sells for $199 new at popular 4 Wheel retailers and will save you the 100 miles of carefull and slow driving needed to break them in."

All this info is true - they really do only have 3K miles on them. You can buy it directly on eBay, or if it doesn't sell, I'll list them here.

Back