• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REGISTRATION, TRAIL and DINNER DETAILS!!!

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
In order to clear up some confusion, please pay very close attention to this thread.

Registration will take place at the City Market parking lot every day at 7:00Am and 7:00PM Look for the a jeep with the NAXJA IC banner on the side.

Prices are as follows:
Trails:
$5 per trail per day unless that trail is in Canyonlands or Sand Flats Rec area.

Dinner:
$12 for Adults
$10 for kids under 12

There will be no tshirts this year, sorry.

When you pay for dinner you will get a ticket. Don't lose that ticket. You can also pay for the dinner the night of if you wish.

Trails:
Due to the hugely underwhelming pre-registration we have no idea how many will be at the event so trails will be kind of a "see who shows up and wing it" affair.

We will meet everyone at 8:00AM at City Market and if we have enough rigs, we will run the trails that have been listed. If the numbers are really down we may have to drop a few or change some, depending on available leaders.

Dinner will be at the Old City park. I will update this thread with directions and details about the park later when I have access to the info. For those of you that went last year, this is the park that we held the Show and Shine.

The City Market is where the groups met in the early years of this event. Unfortunately the parking arrangements there are not what they used to be.....

For those of us that did register online; how do we get reimbursed for the T Shirts and are our registrations still valid ?

Last edited:
My apologies for the delay, I have just completed all the refunds to those 5 NAXJA members who had preregistered.

PayPal showed that it refunded your full amount, including the fees they deducted before we received your payment. If you have any trouble or any questions please PM me.

Thank you - looking forward to seeing everyone in Moab!

- Aaron

Back