• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to everyone

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
I had a blast! Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. My two boys loved seeing all the badass jeeps. It was cool meet you all as well.

You will see more of me for sure.

Kyle.....maybe I'll show up with an XJ next trip.:doh:

Thank you to everyone that came out, for however long you were able to stay. I hope you had at least as much fun as I did!

And, in no particular order...

Thank you Karstic & Sonia, for taking on providing a great meal on Saturday!

Thank you Sonia & Karen, for helping with raffle tickets & dinner sales, etc!

Thank you Sequoia, for being the kind of Jerk that uses his experience to willingly help organize an event like this!

Thank you Jeeper John, and Dylan, and Sebastian, for running the awesome raffle!

Thank you Mike Armstrong & Sequoia, for taking pix of the Prize Winners!

Thank everyone who came out and made it such a great weekend!

Oh, and thank you to Barstow, and to the AM/PM at the exit for Calico, for providing some exceedingly entertaining people watching :wierd:

My thanks to everyone who came out and helped out with food, organization, raffle donations, etc.

Special thanks to whoever donated the Banks header thats in my garage now :D

Another special thanks to RobertK for the show at gatekeeper.....entertaining, and a little sad to see an xj take a beating. :(

And thanks to Matthew for running gatekeeper as well, it just isn't calico if we dont have a few daring souls to risk serious carnage for the benefit of us spectators.

:yelclap: The wife and i had a blast this weekend!! Thanks to everyone that planned and made this happen! I'm already waiting to see what next yr brings.. Thanks Robert and Matt for the Gate Keeper show. Awesome way to end a day of wheeling for sure.

Thanks to my rescue squad ! Sequoia and Karstic, many thanks !!!! A call to camp not only brought a truck and trailer to put my jeep on, but also included 6 men to push my jeep onto the trailer !!! Carol...more thanks, we all know I adore her :) NAXJA people ROCK ! (how many exclamation points can I put in a post before they are redundant ?)

Had a blast! Thanks to JohnX and Nelson for being anchor points to get Matt out and to everyone who stayed with us to give him a hand. Looking forward to next year and another shot at the gatekeeper.

Had a blast! Thanks to JohnX and Nelson for being anchor points to get Matt out and to everyone who stayed with us to give him a hand. Looking forward to next year and another shot at the gatekeeper.
Great time, good people, beautiful scenery what else can you ask for. Thanks for the welcome and I hope we can get together again soon now that we've (me) all met kissed and shock hands. GprJon let me/us know about either Carroll Cyn or we can do Motino Wash, I have coordinates to Motino. It can be a half day run with a small group and it's 30- 45 minutes to Johnson Valley or Big Bear from there if you want to make it a weekend run. OH & thanks to Lucas Oil and for the ticket puller on my gift package. Perfect for keeping extra oil in the Jeep for us all to use when needed. Special WHAT UP to the 2 years apart twins from Temecula, Parker & Spencer, I enjoyed watching the desert lizard try the Gate Keeper while the desert tarantula spider sat patiently by seeing if his bro was going to conquer. Thanks All God Bless!

Great time, good people, beautiful scenery what else can you ask for. Thanks for the welcome and I hope we can get together again soon now that we've (me) all met kissed and shock hands. GprJon let me/us know about either Carroll Cyn or we can do Motino Wash, I have coordinates to Motino. It can be a half day run with a small group and it's 30- 45 minutes to Johnson Valley or Big Bear from there if you want to make it a weekend run. OH & thanks to Lucas Oil and for the ticket puller on my gift package. Perfect for keeping extra oil in the Jeep for us all to use when needed. Special WHAT UP to the 2 years apart twins from Temecula, Parker & Spencer, I enjoyed watching the desert lizard try the Gate Keeper while the desert tarantula spider sat patiently by seeing if his bro was going to conquer. Thanks All God Bless!
Sorry left something out Carrol THANKS also I bought a beanie but forgot to get a T-shirt, so let me know how I can get one. Thanx.

Doggone it 1 more thing if any one has video or pics let me know where I can acquire them or if they get posted any where. Oh and Vanimal get the A Team van done so we can check it out!

thanks to Jeeper John for letting me swing over on my way up to help diagnose my DW, thanks to Sean for the use of the spare after i discovered a broken valve stem while airing up. Thanks to anyone who had a hand in organizing the event, i would definitely say it was a success and a great time! Thanks to Robert for showing me how not to drive :D, and thanks to JohnnyC for spotting everyone through the sketchy spots.
and a special thanks to Heep for getting me there and back after beating the crud out of her all weekend. :)

Doggone it 1 more thing if any one has video or pics let me know where I can acquire them or if they get posted any where. Oh and Vanimal get the A Team van done so we can check it out!
i think i have video of you on the ledge, i just need to upload everything today.

Here's a couple pics that you can compare to see which is the RC or real?

I would like to thank everyone who attended this event. It was a great time and all had fun. There will be other events later in the year but they may not be official events, stay tuned.

Thank you to everyone for showing up, and making this a great event
Thank you to those that organized it, I enjoyed myself
Thank you Carol for bringing the Boca burgers, it was a huge help!
Thanks JohnX for use of the "toy" so I could finish setting up camp
Thanks JW and Illia for the neck cooler, and for all the good times. Bird = word!
Thank you JKS for the sweet new discos, needed some for a long while
Thanks Geoff for leading the Odessa run, however short lived it was
Thank you karen for encouraging laura to wheel, we are gonna take a trip to CB to let her get comfortable with the clutch, then maybe she can drive the stocker run next event

Big thanks to everyone who supported the event and participated. Thanks Robert for the ride and Yukon swag. I had a great time. It was great to see members wheeling and having fun as Naxja is a Jeep club and not just another internet forum. Hope everyone's trip home was safe.:peace:

If I got my Bilstein parts from Eshocks that I ordered 2 months ago I would have brought my XJ.

Thank you's to:
Those who put on the event
Those that came to the event to help make it happen
Sean for letting me mooch some 110v, shoot his rifles, purchasing some paracord pulls/keychain, and for allowing me to play Surfin' Bird 8 times throughout the weekend. Because, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD!
Karstic for leading the Stocker/scenic run
JohnX for buying some of my paracord bracelets.
And definitely those 'tards who had that rec0ckulous 1/2ton Yukon with giant tires for the amusment about making fun of their POS.

Thank you's to:
And definitely those 'tards who had that rec0ckulous 1/2ton Yukon with giant tires for the amusment about making fun of their POS.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:That thing was..... WOW! I feel sorry for the poor guys (cause one can't do it alone) that has to take the spare on and off the top of it.

haha, those tires are so big that if one goes flat, the thing will probably just fall over, which will make it easy to get the spare off.

Back