• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tough truck @ monster truck show?

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Never seen a tough truck contest, what does it consist of? Has anyone here ever entered their rig into it? Is this a good idea to win some $ or just for fun?

Ive done it, and lets just say last time I broke a Ford 9in yoke lol but a whole lot of fun!!

Tone..
You need to have a TOUGH truck
You need to be TOUGH along with your truck..I know you, this isn't going to work..LOL
You need to STOP smoking that chit, it is starting to make you think..This is WRONG

Don't we have the tough truck when we have the monster trucks out here?

Yea next Saturday night, I figure I could go to grimms work party get the shock hoop, get it welded in, find some shocks to borrow for the night, win some money, drink some ICE cold beverages, look at boobs, and well just be tough! But I guess mike is right I don't wanna put my DD in tough truck. You still getting rid of your jeep? :D wanna see how tough it is? I know you can't drive but I can, I'll let you keep all the money I win if you wanna let me pilot your rig? Should I come over tomorrow so we can get it running for it's day-bew? :)

Little kids don't drive a mans truck..This is why you have a, I THINK I GO FAST TRUCK..Now go back to the MALL and look at boobs..

Now thats funny right there..

Back