• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-run

SewerBoss

NAXJA Forum User
Is anybody planning on prerunning Tellico before the event? I'm not going to be able to get off of work for the event, but have the last two weekends in June off.
Nate

ran lower2, upper2, guardrail, helicopter pad, and schoolbus the weekend of the swap meet. the ledge is gone on lower2, the low place on the drivers side is filled in on guardrail, schoolbus is good.

a-mechanic said:
I'm goin to hit some lite stuff this weekend as a shakedown run.

When? Let us know how it goes! How about a night run down upper 2 while we are there!

2offroad said:
ran lower2, upper2, guardrail, helicopter pad, and schoolbus the weekend of the swap meet. the ledge is gone on lower2, the low place on the drivers side is filled in on guardrail, schoolbus is good.
That's absolute garbage, lower2 is all I look forward to. I do want to try that left hand line on gaudrail though and also "TRY" the left hand line on schoolbus in the turn, of course if it's dry.

BIGWOODY said:
That's absolute garbage, lower2 is all I look forward to. I do want to try that left hand line on gaudrail though and also "TRY" the left hand line on schoolbus in the turn, of course if it's dry.

Schoolbus likes my a pillars too much comeing down maybe I should try going up?

BIGWOODY said:
"TRY" the left hand line on schoolbus in the turn, of course if it's dry.

That's a fun little spot. I think we got Chark, Mine, and possibly Ron S's junk up that the last time I was down there. It's a definate head trip.

Duh, of course I remember the Big Daddy :wave: Get your ass down there and get some wheelin' in ya schmuck.

Back