• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Almost ready....

Got my geared D30HP install, finally! Toe set, drives good. 4wd works.

Yeah, I teach the local 3 year old girls ballet classes.......lol Could you imagine a huge redneck fat bearded guy doing that? ha ha.
Kids sports/hobbies taking over....but I am determined to make this event.

I bet you look great in a tutu.

SoCal+Fest+2012+Raffle+-+04.jpg

I wonder what conclusions future anthropologists would draw if they were to dig one of your jeeps up in a few thousand years.

I can predict the future: "What a great place! You know, you can tell so much about a person from the way they live. Just looking around here I can tell...you're a genuinely dirty person."

146.520 is one of the main repeaters in the area, we should pick something else for tomorrow.

That's not a repeater, 520 is the national calling frequency (aka national simplex). I usually get off of 520 if I'm goign to carry on throughout the day.

I can predict the future: "What a great place! You know, you can tell so much about a person from the way they live. Just looking around here I can tell...you're a genuinely dirty person."
The Jerk is quoting The Jerk! How appropriate. :D

Back