• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest headcount

What are your plans for SoCalFest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm out guys. I don't think my latest injury (fractured femur) will allow camping in my van because it's too difficult and there's no way I could do a tent haha. We'll see how I feel in two weeks. Maybe I'll jam up in my car, but it's doubtful. :(

My brother and I should be out there either late Friday night or early Saturday morning to make the Saturday run. Look for the trailer and wake us up if we are already not awake!

My brother and I should be out there either late Friday night or early Saturday morning to make the Saturday run. Look for the trailer and wake us up if we are already not awake!

Whooo hooo!! Excellent that you guys get to come out.

You gonna bring my springs, or shall I wait til the 1st?

I'm out guys. I don't think my latest injury (fractured femur) will allow camping in my van because it's too difficult and there's no way I could do a tent haha. We'll see how I feel in two weeks. Maybe I'll jam up in my car, but it's doubtful. :(

OUCH!!!!!!!

I plan on going up Sat morning, and possibly my brother in his ZJ..

E

Back