• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I did this weekend

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Working on a old XJ. Here's some snippets.

mjr001.JPG

mjr005.JPG

mjr002.JPG

mjr006.JPG

mjr007.JPG

mjr009.JPG

mjr012.JPG

mjr013.JPG

mjr015.JPG

Yeah it might look good if we knew what the h@ll were looking at!!!Your 4th photo has some pretty strange engineering!

Last edited:
I think Mike had 1 too many Abba Zabbas.

oh i c what ur doing, ur heater went out, so ur rerouting your exhause pipes through the cab for heat......ghetto inginuity....:) lol

Mark, 2 things.....

1) You suck, here I am sitting waiting for that picture to load getting all excited and then it's the same friggin picture you posted before.

2) Is that unibody supporting itself in those pics? or are there hidden jackstands keeping it from collapsing?

Ary'01XJ said:
Mark, 2 things.....

1) You suck, here I am sitting waiting for that picture to load getting all excited and then it's the same friggin picture you posted before.

2) Is that unibody supporting itself in those pics? or are there hidden jackstands keeping it from collapsing?

Ary,

1. I know.

2. Actually it is quit strong still. We were driving it around the parking lot with no ill affects. We were surprised. It does get weaker when the rocker at the very back section by the wheel well was ct away, but it never felt like anything was going to fail. I would drive it on the street in the above picture without any reservations, but not off road.

mark
orgs mfg

I saw that XJ when I picked up my rockrails last week. I was wondering what the heck you guys were doing to it.

Looks like fun!

Josh

They're looking for the 'master bolt'. It looks loose to me. :)

Well another weekend of work! Here are a couple updated pictures of the project XJ2MJ!

mjr016.JPG

mjr017.JPG

More later!

mark
orgs mfg

Back