• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

going to need a T60 bit and nineteen umptillion hours of experience to remove that blankie

Don't bother, its lost forever. Just get a new one.
There is a sale going on at Harbor Freight. Buy two Hi-Lift Jacks and get 4 hand towels free.
Way worth it. But you gotta be quick, they are selling out fast.

Last edited:
WOW.So i get hand towels if i buy hand towels.Man that is such a deal.I'm going there in the morning

Just pay separate shipping and handling.

So i went there, they're not open yet:rattle:.I have to go back.But they have moving blankies on sale.:D
:wave1:
Also heard i could buy shit i don't need or use.Thinking i'll buy me a JEEP:roflmao:

423727983_dac49569c5.jpg

I had Kraft Macaroni & Cheese last night for dinner followed up by a bowl of Lucky Charms. Today my farts are so brutal, it smells like something died inside me. What is the probability of something crawling inside me while I was sleeping and dieing? Does anyone have a good evacuation method to rid me of this problem?

Thanks in advance.

In your case I recommend finding a tow hitch with at least a 2 inch ball, sit down real tight and enjoy. After about half an hour apply inside pressure and as soon as you feel some lifting, slowly stand up. This method should have created enough room for even the biggest foreign invader to be evacuated. Afterwards, forget about wiping, this mess requires a shower. Good luck and enjoy. :roflmao::moon:

How many character flaws am I admitting to if I say that I subscribed to this thread? :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd: :wierd:

I got my jeep back from the shop last night.It only took them a second or 2 to get the keys out.Thank god for AAA and the great shop that handle this.

All in all i have learned a expensive, don't ever lock your keys in your car if you can't break the glass to get them out.Man my YUGO was easy to work on, guess i'll only let folks with a but load of tools and smarts touch this thing.Taken it back next week for a NEW battery.This should fix my coil wire right?

PS
I am leaking gear lube now, do you think i can do this?

I was thinking of buying another set of tow hooks, stripping the triangular backet off and sliding them in between my existing hooks w/brackets and bumper.

Dbl hooks dbl strength right?

Probably look sweet too

I found my coil wire is going bad and i need to change it.How would a person go about this? I went to the auto parts store and they had like 7 wires in the box, why and which one fits the jeep?

Back