• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slaughterhouse 12/7

xj5280

NAXJA Forum User
So didn't get to go up last weekend so I thought I would take advantage of the nice weather and being slow at work. Took the jeep out to test it, and let the suspension settle and let everything get a little work out so I can retighten everything and go up tomorrow.

As she sits

image-4.jpg

Couldn't find much to really flex it out, with out going off trail, so just played around with what I was given. Seems like the trail was recently graded/back filled.... Lame

image-6.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-7.jpg

I know it's hard to tell from the pics, but the anti rock didn't really inhibit the front flex, just applied it. The rear was working harder and side hilling seemed more controlled when coming down from a step. The back end wasn't making the body roll and absorbed the obstacle like it should.

As far as problems/concerns.... I need to adjust my caster a bit. Once everything settled my coils were bowing pretty good and I got some wondering on the highway... All in all, very happy with the ride quality and looking forward to running some shocks thru the back with some Deavers. :eeks1:

Last edited:
Nice!

At least somebody got out of the mall parking lot. :D Thanks for the pics!

Back