• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

46 Willys CJ2A

franeich

NAXJA Forum User
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/2495172512.html

1946 Willys Jeep CJ-2A
Ford 4 Cyl
I think it is the original Transmission, Transfer case and Axles.
Has the original gas tank under the drivers seat but it is not hooked up. There has been a gas tank added in the back under the car. Done very well and looks like it was done at the factory. I think it is about 10 gallon but if you connected the original also it could have over 20. The gas gauge has a switch to see the level of both tanks.
New front racing seats with 4 point harness.
Backseat bottom lifts to reveal under seat storage.
Roll cage.
Tires are good.
Runs and drives great.
4 wheel drive 4x4 works no problem, Does great off road.
Locking hubs in front.
Tow bar.
Warn 5000lb winch ( I don't have the wiring or controls for it)
No major rust.
Tub is in great condition.
Comes with extra set of wider wheels with old 31inch tires mounted.

Cons-
Front axle leaks a little.
Crack in exhaust manifold ( still runs and drives good just a little exhaust leaks out of crack).
Sometimes pops out of second when slowing down in second.
Crack in windshield.( flat glass should be easy to replace)

Price is $3600. I am in no hurry to sell. I might go down a little but no low-balers. Would consider trade for something of equal value 4 wheel drive that can be used and a duel purpose commuter and off road. Would like a nice 4x4 jeep Cherokee, lifted.

Please email offers or trades.
Call if you would like to come see. 818-two93-five4one7
Serious buyers only please.
Registration expired April of this year.
Pink slip in hand.

I'd consider, but as much as I love the olllld flat fenders, I love my XJ too. :D

Also, somehow I completely missed the part where you mentioned wanting to possibly trade for an XJ...

I'd consider, but as much as I love the olllld flat fenders, I love my XJ too. :D

Also, somehow I completely missed the part where you mentioned wanting to possibly trade for an XJ...

it says that towards the end of the post were he mentions the price.

it says that towards the end of the post were he mentions the price.
No, I saw that, that's why I said somehow I completely missed it. Missed it my first reading caught it second, wondered how I missed it the first. :)

Back