• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

River Rock 2/22 - 2/24

Actually I'm pretty sure that Palmetto Krawlers rented the park but requested that it be an open ride. There are at least 75 rigs that are supposed to be there.

Hmm, not familure with RR or the Palmeto Crawlers. Who ended up going and where are the pictures?

I kept an eye out for ya this weekend lowrange but never found you. It was a good time though, big thanks from Georgia Trail Riders for letting us ride.

Ex CCS Racer said:
Glenn, there was a huge thread on US Jeeps about the run. There were about 70 rigs supposed to show up. I heard the count ended up at about 50. Lots of carnage. I was at work but got the play by play of my buddy rolling his XJ on the roof:D I had to work unfortunately and couldn't make it.
I remember seeing a green XJ rolling around the camp grounds with a beat up drivers side and pushed in roof, was that him?

They are just painted black for now because my paint chipped when I cut-n-folded. after denting both quarters this weekend though, I am going to start on some real quarter guards in the next few weeks I hope.

Back