• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock Pics (7-7-06)

IntrepidXJ

NAXJA Member #647
DSC00042.JPG

DSC00044.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

DSC00071.JPG

DSC00076.JPG

DSC00085.JPG

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00107.JPG

DSC00111.JPG

Looks like good times. Did you make it up the left side like you had hoped? How about the ledge at the top of the trail? Was it kind to anyone today?

Be Safe... Have Fun... Wish I was there...

Kevin

BTW... you didn't happen to see a blue 2 door with red doors that had big Paragon stickers on both sides did you? He lives down the street. He went up Thursday I think and was already back this morning for some reason.

nice pics Randy, no pics of u winching me up tho :D thanks again for all that help with the tierod, you guys are lifesavers

gregmondro said:
whose red XJ with the NAXJA sticker in the rear window? any specs on it?

Thats Andy's. Really nice guy and a killer XJ. He's running a d44 front, 14 bolt rear, d300 t-case and leaf sprung front just to tell you the basics.

Don't really remember who all I met, but I was the guy with the gray MJ that ran upper 2 with the fellas...Woody, Ghost, Matt, and others...thanks to the spotters, and to Andy back at camp for finding a front axle shaft Friday night. Lots of fun!!!

Chad

Also road up upper 2 sat with "Wheelie" Glenn have many pics to share will get them up next day or two
great meeting all you guys outstanding ride best tellico trip in recent memory

MrMom said:
Also road up upper 2 sat with "Wheelie" Glenn have many pics to share will get them up next day or two
great meeting all you guys outstanding ride best tellico trip in recent memory
Is that my new new nick? Which rig were you in? cknott great to meet you too looking forward to November.

Ghost said:
Is that my new new nick? Which rig were you in? cknott great to meet you too looking forward to November.
Curt... mr can't jump off a rock without buckling my knee
I was in the white country behind you most of the day

MrMom said:
Curt... mr can't jump off a rock without buckling my knee
I was in the white country behind you most of the day
DUH, so this is Curtus.

Back