• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail leaders and gunners

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks guys.

To the ones that followed me, sorry. Next year I will make it harder...promise. However....we did live up to my wager with the MI group, we did more damage in $$ then they did.

Rev

Thanks Tyler and Rev and all the Bod members for making it a great WF! I enjoyed the hell out of myself on Revs run!

I had fun on your ride, Rev. I ripped off the last of the Yak Rak I had on top and the new scrapes and scratches improved on the look of the old scrapes and scratches. :)

The association made up for the difficulty rating. I can break my chit anytime. I only get to wheel with you rascals once or twice a year.

Thanks guys.

To the ones that followed me, sorry. Next year I will make it harder...promise. However....we did live up to my wager with the MI group, we did more damage in $$ then they did.

Rev

What were the damages?

Body damage means more on your run that it does on the MI run...except to Red Heep :)

mac 'adds character' gyvr

Big Thanks to Josh, John and Jeff, for all the help on Green Trail.
wrangling 22 heeps through green and white, went better than expected.

:yelclap:

BOB

Big THANKS! to Bob Loose on the Red trail. I would have never made it without him. Even helped me fix a ujoint in the rain.

Thanks to Pat for providing the ujoint!

BOB
My pleasure, BOB. Glad I could help.

BOB
It was a battle at times, but yeah, well worth the effort! I had a lot of fun.

At Registration, John and I were counting XJ's and tailgunners.
We felt one group would need to go in another direction or wait, and then follow the Green Trail. So, we made the decision to run the entire group and intertwine the gunners into the group. It worked pretty well. We got everybody through and to the Wedding on time!

Next year, I'd like to limit 10 to a group. eight participants, a leader and a gunner. We're going to need more volunteers. This way we can stop and do more together as a group. When we have a freight train going, I am not as likely to stop and try something off the main trail.

BOB

At Registration, John and I were counting XJ's and tailgunners.
We felt one group would need to go in another direction or wait, and then follow the Green Trail. So, we made the decision to run the entire group and intertwine the gunners into the group. It worked pretty well. We got everybody through and to the Wedding on time!

Next year, I'd like to limit 10 to a group. eight participants, a leader and a gunner. We're going to need more volunteers. This way we can stop and do more together as a group. When we have a freight train going, I am not as likely to stop and try something off the main trail.

BOB

Bob I think you did a great job getting that big "train " all around and to the wedding on time.
Please keep me in mind next year. I would love to help out. Gunner or leader for one of your smaller groups sign me up.

John

Bob I think you did a great job getting that big "train " all around and to the wedding on time.
Please keep me in mind next year. I would love to help out. Gunner or leader for one of your smaller groups sign me up.

John

Get in line John! :D you guys know i'm down to help tailgun again!

Get in line John! :D you guys know i'm down to help tailgun again!

Hey now be nice or I will not un-hook your sway-bar for you next year :moon:...great times this year

Thanks John....and thank you for the off to tailgun.
be sure to remind us next year, we'd be glad to have you as avolunteer.

BOB

Thanks John....and thank you for the off to tailgun.
be sure to remind us next year, we'd be glad to have you as avolunteer.

BOB

Will do Bob.

Back