• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paging Tom from Cinci w/ the MJ

ChiXJeff

Curmudgeon
NAXJA Member
Tell me that you got home Saturday night.

Me too, I heard it break in the quarry. It was gone Sunday morning when I woke up.

<grin> I know it's gone, I pulled him up from the staging area to the campground. We ran into Attica to grab some lunch, and vegged out while his buddy was rolling from Cincinnati. They were loading it up at 5:50 PM on Saturday.

Yes. we got home Saturday night. My buddie and fellow Naxja member Robert (wrenchmonkey) is who drove all the way out and trailered my rig back for me. he is a hell of a guy!

ya this winter fest was a bit short for us and we has to miss the dinner and raffal ect..that sucked . but we had a great time while we were there.
I took out the transfer case, driveshaft and spun the pupkin..so I have some repairs to start this weekend.

We thank Jeff for taking us to town and for letting us hang with him at the hotel till we left made the day go much better that it would have without his help

Thanks for asking about us

Tom

Good to hear. We'd have gotten you back to Cincinnati if you didn't have an alternative already in place.

Yes. we got home Saturday night. My buddie and fellow Naxja member Robert (wrenchmonkey) is who drove all the way out and trailered my rig back for me. he is a hell of a guy!

Oh but he won't come to WF and wheel with us? :D Ha, just kidding! Robert is good people.

Back