• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WEATHER FORECAST - BADLANDS

gonna get some use out of my bibs this year.

I have a furnace in my camper too, don't know for sure if it works yet but I'm using mainly elect heaters anyhow.

We have 2 heaters, multiple extension cords and power strips.....just so we can sleep naked.

Cheese "dont forget the rubber sheets and gerbils" Man

I have an electric heater for the camper, and an electric blanket, and a sleeping bag.....i'm good. :D

FlexdXJ said:
I have an electric heater for the camper, and an electric blanket, a sleeping bag, 2 dogs, and the sam's club size JIF peanut butter jar.....i'm good

:roflmao::roflmao:

That's funny stuff!

Nice work Brennen!

according to accuweather now it is supposed to be mid 50's for the highs friday and saturday with lows in the mid 30's.

I would rather it stayed cold. The campground and the tougher trails are going to be a mess.

Green might get interesting for those without aggressive tires.

I would rather it stayed cold. The campground and the tougher trails are going to be a mess.

Green might get interesting for those without aggressive tires.

I'd rather it be in the low 30's and sunny during the day. wet mud sucks.
I got better boots this year.

BOB

I could care less about the weather... Much rather look forward to meeting up with everyone again, and the occasional shenanigans...

I'm not camping near you bro.

Hahahahaha, Don't have to worry about it the dogs aren't coming, besides Neal REALLY likes Rubi and Lucy would flip out if I wheeled with her in the jeep.

Attica is going ot get several inches of snow possibly Friday.

Back