• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campfires

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Well it needs to be said. The campfires are NOT an official part of WF. Around the campfire you may experience activities and behaviour that is not endorsed, sanctioned, or controlled by the MWC-NAXJA BOD. Please keep this in mind.
That said, the campfire is part of the WF experiance and a chance to unwind and create fellowship with the other members.

Rev

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

There's plenty of campsites away from the fire, too. So if you don't think you want to be up until the wee hours of the morning, plan ahead.

And if you do participate, bring a chair. Not having a chair totally sucks.

sometimes rated M, for mature.

if rev and I do our neked dance around the fire, well, don't know what you'd rate it. :D
<sigh> It's too bloomin' early in the morning. I'm off to find some brain bleach.

and DO NOT throw the trash bags in the fire b/c it "seems" like a good idea after a case of beer :D

Like Josh said, if ya want sleep w/o the ruckus ad commotion, choose a camping site away from the fire pit area. We will survey the campground before everyone gets there and find the best spot to have the fire that is away from the masses and not down in a mud hole. Last years location seemed to work very well.

I really like fire :flame: and beer :cheers:
I missed it last year being we did not camp, just wheeled for the day. Tara and I are really looking forward to this.

John

Well it needs to be said. The campfires are NOT an official part of WF. Around the campfire you may experience activities and behaviour that is not endorsed, sanctioned, or controlled by the MWC-NAXJA BOD. Please keep this in mind.
That said, the campfire is part of the WF experiance and a chance to unwind and create fellowship with the other members.

Rev

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So what happened? Someone bring up the sheep incident again?
:gag:

"hey kid, lets see how many jumping jacks you can do"

But then you have to stand up every time you want another beer. That can be a pain toward the end of the night. JIM.

It's a good idea, you're testing yourself to make sure you can stand up to get to your quarters at the end of the night unassisted. I do not want to know what would happen if you guys had to assist me. :D

you know exactly what would happen...so drink up Sailor!! :D

Back