• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Oh-10 Stogies

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
The cigars have been ordered!! Looks like quantity is 20. They must've changed their available quantities from 25 and 50 to 20 and 40. Looks like price will be $6. To give you an idea of what these smokes: they are premium, hand-rolled, long filler cigars from Honduras. Blended and manufactured by the legendary Rolando Reyes Sr., these cigars feature a 5 year aged Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper and a rich blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan tobaccos. Mild to Medium in body with notes of espresso, earth and spices, this smoke is elegant and balanced. The wrapper I chose is natural as opposed to maduro since a maduro wrapper often scares newer smokers away by the dark color which is often mistaken for a medium to bold flavor. The cut is a robusto which is a 5" stick with a 48 ring gauge. They'll have a custom band with the MWC logo and two lines of text commemorating the function and date. Can't wait to get these things in!

Thanks for getting those Josh. It sounds like a nice stick.
I will buy one and let others buy in, if any are left over, I may take one home.

:greensmok

BOB

I'll take one for the keepsake value of it..and depending on how the bottle passing goes I may need two....

One please.

I'll swap you one of fidel's finest.

If by one of Fidel's finest you mean an actual Cuban...I am game! If it's a Nicaraguan or Dominican, I'll just take the cash, respectfully. My humidor ain't hurtin.

If by one of Fidel's finest you mean an actual Cuban...I am game! If it's a Nicaraguan or Dominican, I'll just take the cash, respectfully. My humidor ain't hurtin.

Oh my midwestern friend, would I tease with just another latin american cigar?

Be careful, they're watching :anon:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cigars shipped today! Can't wait to see these guys!

They have arrived!!

cigars004.jpg

cigars005.jpg

cigars001.jpg

cigars002.jpg

cigars003.jpg

:greensmok mmmmmm!

is now the time to tell you that winterfest is march 6th? :wave:

if you have any left put me down for one

mac 'heh' gyvr

My bad...I'll be there on the 5th...:dunno:

I'd like 2 if there are any that's not spoken for.

We may have leftovers. There hasn't been a mess of interest. But, with everyone wanting to smoke one and keep one for a keepsake, they might all be gone. So, I figure we'll try to hit everyone who wants one and then see if there are enough to go around again. Doubtful, though. Seconds will be first posted, first served, as long as Brad approves this method and we both get first dibs.

We may have leftovers. There hasn't been a mess of interest. But, with everyone wanting to smoke one and keep one for a keepsake, they might all be gone. So, I figure we'll try to hit everyone who wants one and then see if there are enough to go around again. Doubtful, though. Seconds will be first posted, first served, as long as Brad approves this method and we both get first dibs.

Works for me. (He's only asking me since I put up some capital for this project.) I'm happy taking one to smoke, and just like Wheeler said, memories of being at WF are all the keepsake I need.

Back