• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

when will the planning begin?

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
if this is going to be anything special, it needs to be planned earlier than the other events. if we want to try to get a mag out there for 010 event, they need to plan. if we want to have vendors out there they need to plan.

why aren't we planning?

.....and how do you know what has and hasn't been done there Mr. Smarty pants? I have sent out emails to several mags (a several months ago) and I can tell you that I have not received any responses back. They usually need 6 months and they had that. Not what I was wanting to see but it's now a reality. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink........

Just like in years past, the planning stuff takes place at MWXJ. It's a behind the scenes thing. If it were out in the open for all to see it would be a nightmare with 186 different opinions. We've got a good handle on it and it is progressing nicely. Right now, we've got it covered and have plenty of help.:wave:

One tid bit that I will let slip out..........The Tshirts for this year are different. They are very cool and are not like the WF T's of years past. Prepmech is the one that took this "redesign" on and has done an outstanding job! Thanks Trav!

Last edited:
.....and how do you know what has and hasn't been done there Mr. Smarty pants?

This level of name calling is unexpected of you Mike, and disapointing. The fact of the matter if I knew what was going on then I wouldn't have made this post. I have asked to be on the planning committee, and was told that I would be notified when it was being put together, I have not.

Sorry if I offended. That was not my intention, should have thrown a smilie in there somewhere, huh?

Lots of folks have volunteered to help out and that is appreciated. We've done this several times now and we've got it streamlined down to where it's really a pretty simple process and don't really need a bunch of folks. The biggest thing that's a PIA for everyone involved is obtaining raffle items. We usually start on that after Jan 1st. Most (if not all) company's tell us to check back after the 1st anyway so, we've found that to be a good starting point. Thanks for volunteering to do the Raffle for us Dan. PM sent!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:spin1:

Back