• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
You know I am but this time I'm sleeping in a hotel. We can't get that lucky twice!

:thumbup: Cool! A new thread in the events section! That means we're getting closer!

I plan on being there but I plan on camping this year. I hope I ducted the rainy weather last yr so maybe '10 won't be so wet. I can handle cold but the wet makes me miserable.

I believe at least the two other guys who came with me the last couple times will be there also and camping.

I suppose I'll go...... but, only if the Tshirts say "Winterfest Oh-Ten".

Me and the cheese will be there, we already have it marked on our calanders.

I spoke with the cheese and everything is a go. I have scheduled off for Thursday through Monday, so we will be heading out Thursday morning and arriving late Thursday afternoon just in time to grab some din-din at Robies. I expect to see a thread pertaining to a "Dinner at Robies on Thursday Night" .....John or BOB can organize that one :D

I spoke with the cheese and everything is a go. I have scheduled off for Thursday through Monday, so we will be heading out Thursday morning and arriving late Thursday afternoon just in time to grab some din-din at Robies. I expect to see a thread pertaining to a "Dinner at Robies on Thursday Night" .....John or BOB can organize that one :D
That's usually BOB that does that one.:wave:

Hey you're the president make it happen! :D
FYI: My term is up in December. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy to help out. I'm just trying to get the car rolling in the right direction before I hand over the wheel.

Not sure if the Jeep will be ready by then or not yet, the funding schedule is still a little fuzzy for the new axles, locker, gears, lift, and tires. I think the axles, gears, and locker are pretty much covered, lift and tires are still a little sketchy.

In for now. Any career changes may influence my attendance, but I'm going to push for it.

My buddy is coming as well; probably bringing the camper.

FYI: My term is up in December. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy to help out. I'm just trying to get the car rolling in the right direction before I hand over the wheel.
Got ya! :cheers: It'll happen I have faith that the next presidente will want an Oh ten shirt too!

Not sure if the Jeep will be ready by then or not yet, the funding schedule is still a little fuzzy for the new axles, locker, gears, lift, and tires. I think the axles, gears, and locker are pretty much covered, lift and tires are still a little sketchy.

There will be plenty of open seats! As of now my passenger seat is empty but I will be wheeling green so its not as fun for some.

Haleyes you will have my vote to remain el presidente if you are gonna run for re-election.

Tess, the boys and I will be there. More than likley this year we will stay at the hotel.

Dinner at Robies is a go again hope we can get more dinner rollz this year.

Hale I will volunteer my assistance to help out with what ever you need or to help the next president.

Last edited:
I will attend 2010 on one condition, somebody bring a sheep this year for the newbies.:D

This will be the first year for my son attending also. Gonna be a good time!!!!!

Back