• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling photo album links here

Handlebars

NAXJA Member #135
To ease loading of this thread, post ONE teaser photo and a link to your albums.

I had a great time, despite only getting to stay for Tuesday's festivities. Thanks to everyone who came along on Flat Iron Mesa, and for getting me off the trail early. I got home at 8PM that night. :) :(

orig.jpg

Flat Iron Mesa

Hole in the Rock Trail

Jealous.........I'll be there tonight!

Alex, thanks again for the trail.

I'll try to get pics up tonight, should have one or two good shots of JohnJohn.

So, what did you think the Hole in the Rock? That's the first trail I took my XJ on, and I can still remember most of it.

Also that corner on Flat Iron looks slightly worse than it did last year. :)

As always, great pics.

Lincoln said:
So, what did you think the Hole in the Rock? That's the first trail I took my XJ on, and I can still remember most of it.

Also that corner on Flat Iron looks slightly worse than it did last year. :)

As always, great pics.
Hole in the Rock is AWESOME! I would love to go back there. Lemme know when you want to go. :)

Which corner do you mean? Easter Egg Rock was still a pain but that ledge corner was easier now that I knew that is just a mind game.

Handlebars said:
To ease loading of this thread, post ONE teaser photo and a link to your albums.

I had a great time, despite only getting to stay for Tuesday's festivities. Thanks to everyone who came along on Flat Iron Mesa, and for getting me off the trail early. I got home at 8PM that night. :) :(

orig.jpg

Flat Iron Mesa

Hole in the Rock Trail

Sorry you had to bail early Alex but Flat Iron was a fun run.....even with Johnny Lightning temping fate ....

XJEEPER said:
Sorry you had to bail early Alex but Flat Iron was a fun run.....even with Johnny Lightning temping fate ....
Ahhh, the fexy brick. Only rig I know of that has to run highway tire pressures to run a trail without tipping over.

John, I bag because I care.

Okie Terry said:
Ahhh, the fexy brick. Only rig I know of that has to run highway tire pressures to run a trail without tipping over.

John, I bag because I care.

So how was Pritchett?

Handlebars said:
Hole in the Rock is AWESOME! I would love to go back there. Lemme know when you want to go. :)

Which corner do you mean? Easter Egg Rock was still a pain but that ledge corner was easier now that I knew that is just a mind game.

Yeh, I was thinking of the ledge corner. It looked a little worse in the pictures.

I'll let you know on Hole in the Rock. I'm sure dad would like to come down next year sometime.

XJEEPER said:
So how was Pritchett?
Well, I went to the bar to watch OU/Texass, but it was expressed, by those which will remain unnamed, that I was wished to have been with him. I was admonished.

Nice pic Wayne.

JohnJohn said:
That thing drove like it was on stilt on week. It's coming down to 6" this winter! I'm still picking seat foam out of my butt.
Yah, John, I just got through watching the video we took on Poison Spider. That thing flexes alot and looks good when it does but it's also very tippy. I started re-thinking the 8" springs. I think I'm going to leave mine at 7.5" I'll give you a call and talk springs and shackles.
It was good wheelin' with you.
Later,
Joe :viking:

Back