• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest 2009 Raffle Donations Needed!

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
SoCalFest 2009 Raffle Donations Needed!
We are looking for local support for the SoCalFest 09 Raffle. We want to make this year's raffle one of the best.

If you would like to donate items to the SoCalFest 2009 Raffle, please fill out the following information below so that we can keep track of items and have a list of names which we can mention as supporters during raffle.

SoCal vendors or personal donations accepted.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Thank you for your support!

Click Here to donate to the raffle

I have a JKS crossover shock mount (brand spankin' new!) that I won in Moab.

Also at least one weekend stay at the cabin. ($220 value.)

Maybe a couple of Team NAXJA T-shirts too..

How about a bag of charcoal?

;)

Depending on what all has been delayed from my orders, I might have a winch cable. Just the steel cable off a 10k winch. I ordered the winch and a synthetic rope w/Hawse fairlead to go with it, so I'll have no need for the steel cable and roller fairlead. Don't know if that would be a worthwhile prize or not, or even if I'll have it in time.

Depending on what all has been delayed from my orders, I might have a winch cable. Just the steel cable off a 10k winch. I ordered the winch and a synthetic rope w/Hawse fairlead to go with it, so I'll have no need for the steel cable and roller fairlead. Don't know if that would be a worthwhile prize or not, or even if I'll have it in time.

Winch cables are always good prizes. Some of the cables I have seen on the trail look real used up!

I donated $200 last year as a cash prize for the raffle. I'd like to know who won that?? A few people dont remember that even being offered.

it was definitely raffled off. Id have to see if I still have the list of people who won what last year. We split it into 2 $100 bills and I remember people were more excited about the cash when it came up in the raffle.

Winch cables are always good prizes. Some of the cables I have seen on the trail look real used up!
Well, let's hope winchdepot ships my winch to me before May! Last update I got from them, the synthetic winch rope was in stock, but not the winch.

I have a lot of save Johnson valley stickers, i could donate them, or just give them away, what do you guys think?

Got my winch and synth rope, soon as I get my bumper I will mount it all up and pull the cable off to give in the raffle.

I have a huge zip lock bag full of them so they will be coming to socalfest.

Save JV stickers will always be popular!
Give them to anyone who promises to put them on thier Jeep and cars.

:D
Boone road out to the Lakebed is so nicely graded/virtually paved that I don't feel ridiculous sporting a "Save JV" sticker on the back window of my Mitsu Mirage =). If Cal's Honda can make it out there (see GoatFest pix), my Mitsu sure could! The XJ's been decorated, too. Thanks for the stickers, Rick!

I also have a Hawse fairlead isolator I can add in. Bought it, decided it isn't needed, don't feel like sending it back. :)

I also have a Hawse fairlead isolator I can add in. Bought it, decided it isn't needed, don't feel like sending it back. :)
My front bumper arrived today, I will hopefully be installing it and my winch tomorrow, allowing me to unspool the cable for donation.

Back