• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl 2011 Picture thread

Well I would have had these up last night had lightning not struck my parking lot and taken out my cable in the middle of making a post...

Nick breaking his driveshaft and linkage (Video):

Brian riding his Jeep (literally!) out to winch Dirk off can opener (Video):

Ed:

IMG_1319.jpg

Nick:

IMG_1314.jpg

Glenn:

IMG_1308.jpg

Mark:

IMG_1301.jpg

Brian:

IMG_1282.jpg

Myself:

IMG_1272.jpg

Craig:

IMG_1323.jpg

Dirk:

IMG_1290.jpg

Saturday morning group shot:

IMG_1265.jpg

Everything else can be found here: http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/uncc_99xj/Cherokee Crawl 2011/

ive got dans and mine so ill hit the highlights from both
DSC_2058.jpg

DSC_2054.jpg

DSC_2229.jpg

Sam rockin a fine wheelstand
DSC_2045.jpg

DSC_2040.jpg

first dent
CRawl2011179.jpg

Danger ORI strut!
DSC_2991.jpg

DSC_3019.jpg

DSC_3023.jpg

sam on whitetail
DSC_3069-1.jpg

DSC_3079-1.jpg

This is the best photo taken so far. I just thought I'd point that out to everyone.

IMG_1319.jpg

The video of Brian is a perfect example of why he is so much fun to wheel with! Now I understand the butt comment.

I can see in the video of me I did shear the bolts on the clutch drop, just after I started the front wheel stopped.

Up loaded this today:

Man I did that all wrong!

By far one of the sickest obsticles ive ever seen :cheers:

Makes Glenn's 42's look tiny! You should see the rest of the trail, thats just the beginning! :eek:

I don't know why but the rest of the video's that Little Glenn shot were terrible resolution. I see why I got all lined up wrong on the next obstacle. I am so wide my drivers tire slid off the rock ledge and there was no getting back on the right line without a side pull there. The side pull is what I believe what killed my tb bracket and the unibody. Side pulls need to have tires spinning so the axle slides too! There is a disadvantage to tires not wanting to slide sometimes! LOL! The front will be 4" narrower, I hope, by next year.

Who has video of mine and Tyler's climb on "Little Jagger"? That climb was a BLAST!

In case someone didn't look inside the other thread...

I've got some basic videos on youtube. They're not edited and I know they won't make any highlight reels but it might be kind of fun to see yourself from an outside view.

If you want the originals, I could share them via private bittorrent. They're 720p and vary from 300MB to 1+ GB in size but I have better than average outgoing bandwith (1.2 Mb/s)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAndyCraig#p/u

Back