• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-SHIRT ORDERS !!!!

It has to do with the fact that whatever shirts are not sold during the event the chapter is stuck with. I still have about a half dozen of Moab 2007 shirts (was it 2007? I think so...) left. And that was after I spent quite a bit of time promoting shirt sales POST event (dunno why... but folks dont seem to buy shirts AFTER the event is over).

Hey, bring them up and we can raffle them off!
:D

It has to do with the fact that whatever shirts are not sold during the event the chapter is stuck with. I still have about a half dozen of Moab 2007 shirts (was it 2007? I think so...) left. And that was after I spent quite a bit of time promoting shirt sales POST event (dunno why... but folks dont seem to buy shirts AFTER the event is over).
Hey Remi, pm me if you have a Medium or Large left, I'll take one ;).
Thanks,
Collin

From the Moab event? I'll double check, but IIRC it's all "odd" (read sizeable) sizes.
Yeah, I like any of that swag, I'm just a poser anyway ;).

I ordered a XL on 4-8. Not sure whos responsible for shipping, but i still havent received it.

thats because the shirts just came in as of yesterday so noone received any until about 3pm Saturday. I'll PM you.

If anyone has an extra Medium I will pay for the shirt and make it worth your time. Please pm me if so, I spaced the order off.

Anyone got an extra XXL? My friend wanted one but left early after snapping an axle shaft...:)

Back