• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event details

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01 XJ CHEROKEE
So how do we actually get to the discover center?

Drive.
Really? I was looking for directions or an address.

Really? I was looking for directions or an address.

Heh, sorry, was just kidding.....you did say you're staying up there right? You'll be able to follow people from just about anywhere.

But you cant really miss it. I think the first time I saw it just as I drove past it, but it's perty easy to find. =)

And like I said, if you're at the campground...they will be a caravan heading out in the morning. I know a couple folks are staying at Motel 6 you could also tag along with if you're staying in town somewheres.

The Discovery Center is actually on highway 38, not highway 18. :twak: :D

From the town of Big Bear Lake, go north on the Stanfield Cutoff. That's the road that cuts across the lake.

Turn left on highway 38. Go 1.25 miles and the Disco Center is on the right. There are signs, so it's easy to find.

The Serrano Campground is a little further west on highway 38. Turn left on North Shore Lane.

If you have a spot reserved, you can make the first right off North Shore Lane into the campground. If not, continue on North Shore Lane and park along the side of the road.

Everyone will be at the west end of the campground. Look for all the XJs.

Last edited:
Back