• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mud Races

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Anybody ever been to one? (probably a dumb question around here)

Went to my first mud race yesterday and man was it a lot of fun. Met up with a buddy from school and headed out to the middle of no where to watch a day of nothin but Jeeps and trucks playin in the mud pits. Nobody really broke anything, surprisingly. There was one guy who threw a driveshaft about half way down the pit and the crews got to go bobbing for it waist high in mud :D

Anyways, here's a couple of pictures.

1000642lz6.jpg

1000651af6.jpg

There was two XJ's and one MJ there that actually did pretty well all things considered. The MJ was almost in mint condition....that is before the mud :D

1000653sh6.jpg

And my favorite of the two XJ's. This is the before shot:

1000657ty8.jpg

And the after...the same XJ :D :D:

1000658zl6.jpg

The same XJ also had an interesting exhaust set up to it (see it coming out of the back window):

1000659gd9.jpg

Nice pics. I understand rising the exhaust . But indoors.?
Got any after pics. or that MJ ?

BajaMJ said:
Nice pics. I understand rising the exhaust . But indoors.?
Got any after pics. or that MJ ?
No I dont actually, and I wish I did. I think thats when my camera batteries decided to die on me. When I go back to school Tuesday i'll get with my buddy and see if he's got any on his camera. I do have this picture though:

100_0665.jpg

I do have quite a few videos that I took, and if I get some time tomorrow i'll upload them and post a couple.

looked like fun I went to one a few years back and it was my xj and one other every other truck (out of about 50) were lifted 80's chevys..... garbage. haha

I went a couple years back, good times. Still places on my XJ I think I could find mud from that day...

Back