• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Potluck

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Guys I don'[t know how I have forgotten about this. We will not have the burgers this year but if people still want to do some sort of a potluck dinner Friday night please speak up with what food you can bring. Beverages will be your own responsibility.

If a few people grab some Hamburger and a few grab buns. How many are we expecting?

We have 58 heads for Saturday's meal.

I can grab a couple pounds of burger, it's no big deal to me.

I will do 2 pork asses, that is plenty of BBQ. Someone else do buns and sauce and it will be a great main course.....my meat melts in your mouth.

I will do 2 pork asses, that is plenty of BBQ. Someone else do buns and sauce and it will be a great main course.....my meat melts in your mouth.

Lets do this. Burgers just wouldn't be the same not coming from the Brewery. Thank you Brian!

Brianho13-- BBQ meat
Cnickgo-- Plates/silverware/napkins

If there are any who don't enjoy consuming the carcasses of dead animals I will have plenty of vegetables/fruits/legumes/grains/nuts on hand for potluck consumption

I'll grab 3 dozen cookies and some other sweet stuff!

Instead of a couple butts I got an entire leg, you can't beat my meat but I will let you eat it.

My wife has offered to make baked beans. Any interest in that?

Last edited:
Back