• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Videos

Here is one of me on Otters. I was able to drive off the rock without any problems after I had Ross film me some.

Here is one of me on Otters. I was able to drive off the rock without any problems after I had Ross film me some.

This is a GREAT video !! Looks like a turtle upside down on his shell. HAHA That is a big rock !

Here is another one of me nearly crapping myself. I don't have any video of anyone else since I was mainly driving and not filming.

Like that guy said at the end of the video, I'm surprised your lights in the detours bumper aren't broken.. My driver side on mine is bashed in.

Like that guy said at the end of the video, I'm surprised your lights in the detours bumper aren't broken.. My driver side on mine is bashed in.
I think those lights are the only thing that aren't broken on that bumper. I'm surprised they aren't either.

FAWKIN awesome :D:thumbup:
Thank you.

Here is some more of my idiocracy while driving. You would have never guessed I had to drive this thing back 7 hours the way I drove it. I swear, I'm usually much more reserved offroad.

I did this with a tiny bit more finesse the first time, but no one got it on camera, so I had to do it again. Had a little too much momentum at the end right there. Adam did get video of it too, and since he is in the way in this video, his shows that I had 3 tires off the ground.

Back