• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Travel Plans

Sounds good to me.

What time?

I was thinking of meeting up somewhere around 9ish.

Could do Charlton rest area?
I was thinking 7:30am-8am.
With our previous track records we might make it before dark this way. :laugh: *knock on wood*
I can catch up with the eastern mass group around hartford like the previous 2 years.
That works.

I'll slow you guys down by making you wait at the Charlton rest area for 3 hours before calling and saying I won't be able to go :D

7ish is perfect for departure time as you get minimal traffic in hartford, i was able to pass the exit by 12:30 when i went to NC

7ish is perfect for departure time as you get minimal traffic in hartford, i was able to pass the exit by 12:30 when i went to NC
Leaving Keene?
Means you pass me about 7:40am.

I'm debating even meeting up on the pike 'cause it saves about 30min (and tolls) for me to skip that and just head south from my place right to 84.

Still a few weeks away, we got plenty of time to figure it out.

Leaving Keene?
Means you pass me about 7:40am.

I'm debating even meeting up on the pike 'cause it saves about 30min (and tolls) for me to skip that and just head south from my place right to 84.

Still a few weeks away, we got plenty of time to figure it out.
i wanna say we left keene 630ish and even had 3 stops along the way

I'm going Wednesday so I can get loaded with Ross one extra night.

NACfest isnt complete if Billy doesnt wake me up hungover to go wheeling.

I'll be in the convoy leaving Wednesday morning whenever/where ever you guys decide. We taking bets for who slows us down? Will red jeep make the drive again?

im gonna get in my jeep and drive there whenever i feel like it

ok. i plan on leaving after dinner-ish, like 730 to avoid most of the LI/NYC traffic. then we'll be at the campground in time for beer :cheers:

sounds good to me.. Ill load up wednesday night and just throw my rig on the trailer after work ill have to leave early cuz it seems ill be there till 7pm. Dan estatios gunna roll with us too

Back