• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WEATHER

Yeah...I was just about to say it's going downhill in a hurry.

Looks like all the mess that's been flooding us away for the last week or so is moving...west of all directions. A bit bass ackwards.

It's spinning right on top of us....has been for 3 days.....it's getting annoying.

They were calling on 100% chance of rain in Roanoke today and heavy downpours, I got a sunburn putting a step bumper on a friends MJ in the driveway:looney:

Its summer, its gonna storm.

Good thing my cabin has Direct TV. I'll watch the Powerblock while it rains.

5aqa7ame.jpg

Great...

Looks like ill be spending most of my time in a cabin rather than wheeling. No top or windshield makes for a not so fun trip in the rain.

I wish I could see into the future lol. I would have just planned to stay home if I knew it was going to rain the whole time.

Great...

Looks like ill be spending most of my time in a cabin rather than wheeling. No top or windshield makes for a not so fun trip in the rain.

You have a windshield, put it on... I have a solution to try for a top & sides.

Great...

I wish I could see into the future lol. I would have just planned to stay home if I knew it was going to rain the whole time.

I've seen you wheel in coveralls in January so just wear a rainsuit for July......or a Speedo?

Great...

Get that windshield on and get some sort of canvas tarp figured out for the top. Cheap rain suit will be key.

It's currently NOT raining!!! I doubt it will hold but it would be nice.

The weather channel is predicting 3-5 inches of rain for Harlan Co between today and Saturday.

Not sure i want to spend the money to sit and watch it rain, this sucks.

We are flooding big time here in Roanoke.

You wouldn't have been sitting watching it rain in my group. We cover approximately 44 miles this weekend - Friday and Saturday.

We had a great time regardless of the weather.

You wouldn't have been sitting watching it rain in my group. We cover approximately 44 miles this weekend - Friday and Saturday.

We had a great time regardless of the weather.

I wish it was just the weather that kept me off the mountain. So much went wrong with this trip for me, I was just done with it. I went home and spent time with the family.

If I have a rig next year I will try to be there.

Not surprisingly the weather guys got it wrong again. It was pretty dry on the days it was supposed to rain & was very wet on the days it was supposed to be dry. Even with the weather being sloppy & the few mishaps we had, I still had a great time hanging out with friends!!!

Not surprisingly the weather guys got it wrong again. It was pretty dry on the days it was supposed to rain & was very wet on the days it was supposed to be dry. Even with the weather being sloppy & the few mishaps we had, I still had a great time hanging out with friends!!!

This!

Back