• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intermediate Group

Suggested trails for intermediate:

Intimidator (winches may be pulled but little damaged expected)

Two bad sections on that trail 2 years ago. First was a big hill with deep trenches. I had a little trouble getting up and had to winch most. Even locked front and rear rigs. Second section was a rocky area that pushed you to the right and had little traction. I would not go on this trail unless you are locked front and rear and have a min of 35's. I would like to run this one again.

I have GOT to figure out something for front recovery. I have a stock bumper..thats it.

Rear is good as I have a d ring receiver, but the front is scaring me.

I have GOT to figure out something for front recovery. I have a stock bumper..thats it.

Yea that is one of the required needs for a ride here.

Well dammit...we need an intermediate guide! Carmine and I haven't wheeled there yet and we're both a little chicken to try anything harder especially since we're only on 33's and 35's respectively. I may go big on the last day...or if someone wants to trade tires for a day LOL :)

Someone please show us around! LOL

Should have bought my front hitch a while ago...

No cheap options left lol

Grab some of those plates from Boosthappy on CF.

Talk to Tyler at Rock Solid Fab... He might have some bumper brackets left you could make into a tow hook/loop mount sorta thing... Kinda like factory tow hooks.

Roll Call for intermediate:

1. XJsportG
2. DaveS98
3. 043500
4. Cabz
5. XJTrailrider + 2 rigs

Last edited:
I'm out as of right.

If it changes I will let ya'll know asap, but not sure it will.

Hopefully I can make it next year..

I will be 1 of the +2 with xjtrailrider on one of the two days, the other day I will be with the extreme guys. It will probably be Friday with this group and Saturday with the extreme

Back