• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Travel Plans

i still have no idea if or how im going there. if i go i may just take 91 to 84 and meet you guys at some point

Ten hours how slow do you drive? I make it home from NH to hatfield in 6 hrs and that is pulling a full trailer of yogurt. About 79875lbs and I hit the the great traffic in Hartford. I might pass you in the peterbuilt on my way home to get ready to leave out Thursday.

Ten hours how slow do you drive? I make it home from NH to hatfield in 6 hrs and that is pulling a full trailer of yogurt. About 79875lbs and I hit the the great traffic in Hartford. I might pass you in the peterbuilt on my way home to get ready to leave out Thursday.

We break stuff on the highway

As I talked with Colin the other day, I'm refusing to meet anywhere before 10am, no matter who's house I stay at, and most definitely if I'm leaving from mine.

As I talked with Colin the other day, I'm refusing to meet anywhere before 10am, no matter who's house I stay at, and most definitely if I'm leaving from mine.
That fine, you don't have to convoy then. Cause we are most definitely going to meet before 10am no matter were the meeting place is. ;)

I definitely would be one that would prefer an early meeting time...

That fine, you don't have to convoy then. Cause we are most definitely going to meet before 10am no matter were the meeting place is. ;)

Oh I'm sorry Bill, I didn't see where it said you were the one who made the travel plans for everyone. Why don't you convoy yourself then, because everyone I've talked to has said there is no way they are meeting at 8am. 9 is more than fine.

Mark, I'm just glad we'll be wheeling together so you can stop all this internet hate towards me. :D

We'll figure out a meeting time/place, it it doesn't work for everyone (yes, even me) oh well, not the end of the world. We'll all be around the same fire that night anyway.

I'll be leaving Thursday morning, whenever the hell I feel like it, by myself.

I'm headed down thursday as well, along with another friend in his JK

I do it all the time, just remember to call him a panda

leaving thursday around 5:30 from rhode island.

taking 84 to 81.

going solo as of now. i dont feel like checking 4 pages in this thread, but if anyone wants to meet up and convoy let me know.

Back