• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PRE-REGISTRATION! (Due by June 4th)

Less than 4 days and 3 hours remaining on Pre-Registration! Please try and do so if you are planning on coming.

Those who have paid should have all received notifications on your payment.

Thank you all, this will be a great event!

Hey RCman, I've been all over Rausch's website and can't find anything about pet regulations. Can I bring my dog or do I need to make other arrangements for someone to watch him. Also, is there a bath/shower room in the camp area? Thanks man, looking forward to seeing everyone there. :clap:

Hey RCman, I've been all over Rausch's website and can't find anything about pet regulations. Can I bring my dog or do I need to make other arrangements for someone to watch him. Also, is there a bath/shower room in the camp area? Thanks man, looking forward to seeing everyone there. :clap:
I do not now for sure, but I have seen other dogs in the past. You will want to call and be sure. They are good people.

Twin Grove Campground has some nice showers and restrooms.

NO issues with dogs at RC, as long as they are on a leash.

registered and payment sent!

Alright I'm caught up on the last day or so, meaning everyone registered and paid should have a confirmation email.

Only one day remaining to pre-register!

NO issues with dogs at RC, as long as they are on a leash.

Sweet thanks man. Do you know if they allow them to be in the vehicle on the trails or prefer they stay in the camp area? I wouldn't want to leave my dog while I wheel so if he can't go on the trails with me I'll have to make other arrangements for him. :bawl:

Sweet thanks man. Do you know if they allow them to be in the vehicle on the trails or prefer they stay in the camp area? I wouldn't want to leave my dog while I wheel so if he can't go on the trails with me I'll have to make other arrangements for him. :bawl:

everyone else brought their dog on the trail last year (the few that went)

As the "waggie-one" said, RC has no issues with dogs on the trail, just keep them on a leash when they are out of the Jeep.

No way, I just pre-registered and paid!!!!
Your registration has been denied.

:D
What should i do since i wont be able to do the pre registration.
As Ben pointed out there will be no issue registering at the event. I only ask that you please bring cash as we won't be able to accept anything else. You may also not be guaranteed availability of t-shirts.

Back