• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's runing what?

Like I need an excuse?

Well on second thought ... I might be a tiny bit jealous. Since I stay at the Hampton instead of the camp ground, I have to watch my booze consumption since I must drive back to the hotel. But I have found a way around that ... arrive well before everyone else & get my groove on early, thereby leaving enough time at the end to dry out for driving. Or find a sober designated driver.

And yes, it will be the Hampton again for me. Private bath & free breakfast are powerful motivators. And the room costs the same as the camp ground. Besides, they bestow amenities upon me because I am such a favorite child ... :D

You should check out the kabins at the campground. You can drink all you want and crawl back to a comfortable bed. Breakfast is not as convenient though.

I finally got the starboard sunvisor back in today, after 3 or 4 hours cutting and grinding the fibreglass repairs I had to do to the headliner shell. I am about out of excuses, so I guess I need to see if there are any tickets left to the event!

You convinced me already! I priced the kabins this year and they like them much more than they did 2 years ago. I am not going to spend $135 a night there when I got a room at the Comfort for $60. Do we have a bar there? I'm arriving Thursday afternoon.

Back