• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest Savings!

StinkyFab

NAXJA Forum User
Looking forward to joining everyone up in Big Bear next weekend. There will be some SFR product in the raffle, and I'll also be bringing some stuff up for sale. To make it even better for you guys I'm offering a SoCal Fest special on our Trail Proof Engine Mounting plates.

Just type in the code SCFest and you'll get $30 off! and as always there's still the Naxja discount for all of our products.

Hope to see some of you up there. I'll be in the bright green thing that isn't an XJ :confused1

946477_879704462149617_7705284160636756603_n.jpg

10405_879704448816285_592962733908057263_n.jpg

Just type in the code SCFest and you'll get $30 off! and as always there's still the Naxja discount for all of our products.

Coupon code not working. Not sure how to get NAXDA discount.

:dunno:

Give it another try, I think the problem should be fixed now. I also just got your voicemail. I'll give you a call back in a few.

Thanks!

Thanks for the call Dallas. See you in Big Bear!

Last chance to get free delivery! I'm leaving for Big Bear in about 4 hours, so if you want me to bring something up let me know!

Back