• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D&R Communications is Closing Forever Today @ 1:00

paddlernate

NAXJA Forum User
I stumbled into this place near my house a couple of years ago looking for a CB mount for my XJ. I was quickly admonished for attempting this install with no knowledge and spent the next half hour confirming the guy's assumptions that I was going about this all wrong. It takes a thick skin, but I appreciate D&R's no nonsense, screw coddling approach to customer service. We all need a little humble pie every now and then. Indeed, I installed my CB and antenna just the way he told me to, and it works great.

D&R is closing their doors forever today at 1:00. I understand they're having a blowout sale. If you need CB stuff, or just wish to pay your respects, head on over.

RIP

BUT they're line of putting multiples of 3' (18-27' shoved any place possible) of coax in was complete horse poo. Quality and the correct antenna, coax, and mounting point are key. You can have an inexpensive CB as long as you don't skimp on the other points mentioned.

Back