• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official RenoFest 2021 Thread

cj_mike

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hello All! Time to post the official RenoFest 2021 Thread!

RenoFest will be held from May 27th to 31st at the Davis Creek Camp Ground Group Site (the drive up good RV site, not the one where you huff and puff hiking up the hill from the parking lot!)

Specific ride schedule TBD depending on interest for Thursday run and optional Friday day run.

Thursday and/or Friday optional day run: Bronco Canyon, Bud or whatever is most popular!

The standard Friday night Prison Hill run will be on the books.

Saturday proposed to do an easy group and hard group in Spanish Springs trails (Steve's Loop, Bud Canyon, etc)

Sunday proposed for Knucklebuster

Monday - drive home

Registration Cost: $70 per red name registration for the whole weekend, includes event t-shirt and meal at 4-Wheel Parts Reno with our RenoFest Raffle.

Non red-name registration: $105 - you get all the same things, but we encourage you to become a red name member and pay the member price instead which means you'll be a member for SierraFest in August :cheers:

Please post up if you're coming or email me at: [email protected] - include your name, days you will be camping, number of adults, number of children under 18, desired shirt size, additional shirts, tanks or hoodies desired.

You must respond by Friday, April 30th! I will send you a paypal invoice to the email you send to me within 48 hours of your response, invoices must be paid by 11:59PM Sunday, May 2nd else your registration and apparel order will be cancelled!

This year we will also have a release of liability form for you to sign at the event, one per vehicle is required for NAXJA insurance purposes, this is NOT optional!!!

Additional attire pricing:

Pre Order Prices:
Tank top - $18
T-Shirt - $20
Zip-up Hoodie - $35

At the event Prices - some extras will be ordered but can't guarantee you'll get one as they will be sold on a first come, first served basis
Tank top - $20
T-Shirt - $25
Zip-up Hoodie - $45

Please post up or email as well if you have any questions, looking forward to seeing you at the event!

CJMike

Responding to my own post.. :wave1: I'll be there! Friday night through Monday - if I arrive early enough, I'll meet up with everyone at Prison Hill else, see you back at camp when you're back; Started a new job this week so I'm saving my vacation time for SierraFest.

I will be there Friday through Monday.

1 adult (hopefully 2 with Toddler depending on pregnancy and such)
Med shirt
Xl hoodie

Friday thru Sunday.
Arriving Thursday is still a possibility but it's a solid "maybe" at this point.

Large T-shirt.

The official list as of today is as follows:

cj_mike - Paid
AlboyXJ97 - Invoiced
Gordo - Details pending
Blondejon - Details pending
Goose_XJ88 - Invoiced
sdspearo - Invoiced
Matt Neff - Paid
Littleblackbox - Paid
Aaron Rea - Paid
Skipper - Paid, additional shirt invoiced
Blake and Kellee Safrans - Invoiced
Seal - Invoiced
Brett Oleshak - Invoiced
TwinHauler - Invoiced

Last edited:
gonna miss ya John !

hey guys we need to get our shirt counts in soon, can you post up and hit up cjmike with orders?

Here's the updated list!

Please Note! The hoodies will be pull-over hoodies this year and not zip-up! Please let me know if you would like to update your order accordingly.

cj_mike - Paid, camping
AlboyXJ97 - Invoiced, camping
Gordo - Invoiced, not camping
Blondejon - Paid, camping
Goose_XJ88 - Invoiced, camping
sdspearo - Paid, camping in style
Matt Neff - Paid, not camping
Littleblackbox - Paid, not camping
Aaron Rea - Paid, not camping
Skipper - Paid, additional shirt invoiced, camping
Blake and Kellee Safrans - Invoiced, not camping
Seal - Invoiced, camping