• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

carnage award?

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
What are we going to do about this? I have plenty of parts I can use to build something. BTW, thanks Brianho13...

Wait for Mark to break so we can build a new one. :scottm:

Wait for Mark to break so we can build a new one. :scottm:

Who says I'm gonna break. The old saying is "You don't HAVE to break, just pull cable"

I can practice that. What, I can!! :eyes:

I know your current track record. It's just a matter of time.

In the tradition of the crawl I will make one if it is needed out of the broken parts of the lucky recipent. The whole thing about that award is that it was started with the broken stub shaft one year.

I am quite convinced that the irony and ability to create carnage on a mass scale is directly equivalent to the manifestation of raw nerve of the operator and the uncanny, yet agile XJ’s poise to summit the most unsurpassable obstacle. Once achieved by said operator, namely me; I shall endeavor to persevere until the aforesaid award is placed in a location of prominence within my domicile.
Philosophically speaking as one that has been know for the amount of fecal matter derived from an uncastrated adult male of the domestic cattle species, that I can on rare occasion verbalize.
In other words: I can win it!

Umm, you steal some of that stuff you collected last month and smoke it?

I'm tellin ya, this is one award I don't want. It's awful hard to win and too expensive to maintain.

I nominate Lennie. He has a recipie for disaster. 36" SS with D30 front and 8.25 rear.

jeep1_e0.gif

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET A LONG!
:conceited
:D

Who's not getting along?

Who says I'm gonna break. The old saying is "You don't HAVE to break, just pull cable"

I can practice that. What, I can!! :eyes:
wow the irony in this....

wow the irony in this....

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...i never heard "pull cable". it was more like, "bump it" "give it more throttle"

...SNAP!

way to go Mark!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...i never heard "pull cable". it was more like, "bump it" "give it more throttle"

...SNAP!

way to go Mark!!!

Oh shut up!!!

I swear, I didn't want it!!!!

Post made in nontech! :conceited

Back