• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wed Chatt caravan.

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be meeting with the Chattanooga boys on Wednesday for a late lunch around 1:30 and then we are all heading down to Morris Mountain. Anyone in the area or Mid TN want to meet up and caravan down is welcome to Join. So far it looks like it'll be Myself, Melkor and Team Willys.

I need to MapQuest my route and see which would be best. I think I'm about 3 hours from the park but will know shortly.

Ed... you can meet up with us where 24 joins 59. we can meet just after getting on 59 so no one backtracks...

Ed... you can meet up with us where 24 joins 59. we can meet just after getting on 59 so no one backtracks...

What time (eastern) are you going to meet at the I-24/I-59 interchange?

I will probably meet up with you guys since Brian is going to ride down Thursday morning.

They are going to be waiting for me I think. I'd say around 1-1:20p eastern. Dan, what's a good resturaunt around that area we can meet at? Something fast and cheap with plenty of parking.

Just to be sure, we are going to meet on the side of the iterchange on I-59, then travel down the road to eat? Mmmmm, I like to eat.

i say we meet up at exit 11 off of 59... there are several places to eat... hardees, mcdonalds, krystal, and pretty sure there is a wendy's there...
surely this exit will please people's appetites :)

...and we'll already be on 59... just have to continue south

So you want to meet at exit 11 on I-59 at 1-1:30pm eastern?

i'm not sure about the time... it'll be whenever matt rolls through, but i'm sure it'll somewhere close to that :)

...but yes, that would be the most "ideal" place to meet. it's the only spot i can think of with plenty of places to eat and get gas, without anyone having to backtrack...

I will plan on meeting you guys at exit 11 around 1pm eastern. If anything changes let me know.

Are you guys going to have your "ears on" (CB's) If so what channel will you be using?

who in this group knows where we are going and what do ya'll think about meeting/ eating at hardees at exit 11 off i-59

I have google maps directions. Mark should also be there before we foll in so we can call him.

Hardee's sounds good to me.

Gotta go pack my junk.

Just a few things left to pack and we're outta here. Departire time is 10am.

I out. See you guys there.

Back