• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2009 NAXJA SEC Cherokee Crawl Pics. (56k beware)

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just starting with what I have. All crappy cell phone pics since I forgot my camera.

~Stump

Photo_070109_004.jpg

Photo_070109_005.jpg

Photo_070109_006.jpg

Photo_070109_007.jpg

Photo_070109_008.jpg

Photo_070109_010.jpg

Photo_070109_011.jpg

Photo_070109_012.jpg

Photo_070109_013.jpg

Photo_070109_014.jpg

Photo_070109_015.jpg

Photo_070109_016.jpg

Photo_070109_018.jpg

Photo_070109_019.jpg

Still kool!

Good pics my man!

Pictures rarely show just how hairy some of this stuff is, but this picture of the Good Bad and the Ugly does a pretty good job of how steep it is.

Photo_070109_014.jpg

Pictures rarely show just how hairy some of this stuff is, but this picture of the Good Bad and the Ugly does a pretty good job of how steep it is.

Photo_070109_014.jpg

Yea and how close you came to a flop. :D

Yeah, I appologized to the Teal Bitch for the love that tree gave to her. I wish someone would have gotten a picture of when my stinger hit the ground and stopped me from going end over end at the bottom of Still Hill. I almost had to go back to camp and change my shorts on that one. I think a cage will be in my near future before trying any more tippy stuff.

cool pics man!
...wish i could post my pics up that quick :)

i would keep the Xpedition XJ... and make a Trail/Beater XJ...
the "Teal B*tch" is too "cool" to use as a trail rig and wheel like we do, IMO.

the "Teal B*tch" is too "cool" to use as a trail rig and wheel like we do, IMO.

Yeah, his rig was cool. He had the AC running the whole time we were there.

I agree with Dan. Your rig is definately nice.

Yeah, his rig was cool. He had the AC running the whole time we were there.
quote]

it was very cool... with an INTERIOR temperature of 62*F in the middle of the day!!! very impressive... i guess the R134 has a different "blend" over in germany :D

Yeah, the AC is nice to have, ill be the first to admit. Ill have to have a long talk with the Teal Bitch to see what direction she wants to go. Maybe a 3rd cherokee in my future?

~Stump

wish i had ac in my junk.....

jerk...
happyfinger.gif

Yeah, the AC is nice to have, ill be the first to admit. Ill have to have a long talk with the Teal Bitch to see what direction she wants to go. Maybe a 3rd cherokee in my future?

~Stump

Good night Stump-Boy!
:sunshine:​

Joe rode around the whole weekend with AC too.

I made a "Presidential Decree" that if I have to suffer with no AC, they would too. For some reason they didn't listen. I guess they couldn't hear me over the max setting on the AC.

Back