• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carolina/Ga. Convoy

~Spanky~

Member 2264
NAXJA Member
Wednesday Morning we will be leaving the Aiken area hitting I-20 West
CB Channel -4
Ghost (Glenn) Ford towing a Big White XJ!
OldBlueXJ Driving Old Blue
Carolina Girl in a TJ
Big Deuce (Lenny) Deuce and a half towing a white MJ

When is you estimated arrival time?

12:00 to 2:00 really dont know. LOL!

Let's see...if the planets are in the right alignment, and Ghost gets up and does not need to roll his hair, my wife does not need to color hers or mine and the vehicles all start and don't get stolen, provided we depart at 0700-0800: I estimate we will be pulling in at 11:37:02Am
Beyond that I have no clue. Other options loading please stand by...
l_87ec26f51e554c6480a4845ef6037df9.gif

:dunce:
:party::party:

Last edited:
Let's see...if the planets are in the right alignment, and Ghost gets up and does not need to roll his hair, my wife does not need to color hers or mine and the vehicles all start and don't get stolen, provided we depart at 0700-0800: I estimate we will be pulling in at 11:37:02Am
Beyond that I have no clue. Other options loading please stand by...
l_87ec26f51e554c6480a4845ef6037df9.gif

:dunce:
:party::party:

lol, ghost roll his hair!!!

Guys, I wouldnt mind finishing out the ride with you if its possible. I live right off of 1-20 / I- 285 in ATL. Are you going to take the 285 bypass or are you going to go straight through on I-20?

Any idea what time or a meeting point on the interstate maybe on the western side of atl?

I'll have the CB on but....

~James

Guys, I wouldnt mind finishing out the ride with you if its possible. I live right off of 1-20 / I- 285 in ATL. Are you going to take the 285 bypass or are you going to go straight through on I-20?

Any idea what time or a meeting point on the interstate maybe on the western side of atl?

I'll have the CB on but....

~James

Would love to meet up with you. I plan on going through atlanta. We were talking about it today and hope to get to atlanta before noon and the traffic nightmare that is there. We hope to get there by say 10 so we can be on the west side by about 11 or so. What time were you planning on leaving?

Didn't know you were on Ghost..I just sent a PM with my cell.....

:party:

I was planning on leaving.....Wednesday! Didnt really have a set time, and still dont. The time you mentioned is ok with me, that shouldnt be a problem. I will call tomorrow to get a more definite plan.

Thanks! ~James

Loaded!

Aiken002.jpg

Aiken003.jpg

Jeeezzuuss H. That thing is a damn beast. Surprised they dont make you put a wide load sign on it on the highway! That ought to be easy for me to spot tomorrow.

~James

Jeeezzuuss H. That thing is a damn beast. Surprised they dont make you put a wide load sign on it on the highway! That ought to be easy for me to spot tomorrow.

~James

Glenn's compensating for something..........

I just typed in the address on my GPS and this big red screen comes up and says

"WARNING YOUR DESTINATION IS TO AN UNPAVED ROAD!"

SWEET!

~James

So you guys are leaving in the am and driving all the way thru? I thought I read you were going to drive so far and spend the night somewhere?

Arrival time is Wednesday afternoon?

I just typed in the address on my GPS and this big red screen comes up and says

"WARNING YOUR DESTINATION IS TO AN UNPAVED ROAD!"

SWEET!

~James

That is always a good sign.

By the way, got some tow straps for the raffle today. See, someone is smiling down on you.

So you guys are leaving in the am and driving all the way thru? I thought I read you were going to drive so far and spend the night somewhere?

Arrival time is Wednesday afternoon?

We are leaving Aiken in the am. It's about 277 miles from here. My parents have a house here and we are hanging out here tonight. Yes I am compensating for poor driving skill.

Back