• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Crawl 09 pics

Good pictures.

Dave, NASA looks good!!!!!

crawl09290-1.jpg

Yes that's mine. Its got a 5.0 Explorer engine (Same as a cobra but no roller rockers or headers), and a High Pinion Dana 30 from a cherokee, as well as a front cherokee driveshaft. Not to mention it also has 35" BFG KM2s, swaybar discos, custom long arms, 4.56 gears, and ARBs front and rear. Still think it isn't pic worthy?

crawl09234.jpg

Yes that's mine. Its got a 5.0 Explorer engine (Same as a cobra but no roller rockers or headers), and a High Pinion Dana 30 from a cherokee, as well as a front cherokee driveshaft. Not to mention it also has 35" BFG KM2s, swaybar discos, custom long arms, 4.56 gears, and ARBs front and rear. Still think it isn't pic worthy?
I never made a comment about it being "pic worthy".

I was leaning toward a Ranger's towing capacity. Sounds like you're happy with it though. :thumbup: You can add all the fancy stuff you want to a Ranger.......it'll still be a Ford.:D

I never made a comment about it being "pic worthy".

I was leaning toward a Ranger's towing capacity. Sounds like you're happy with it though. :thumbup: You can add all the fancy stuff you want to a Ranger.......it'll still be a Ford.:D
That is kinda funny how all these guys on here bash Ford's but they all want the axles from them! :conceited

I'm perfectly content with my ford.

I was happy with my tow rig this time even if it was a Ford!!!!! It was great!!!!

Back