• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Polish MOB pictures....

kuligow

NAXJA Forum User
finally :D

I was bussy at work.. plus its always hard to make me resize and upload big amounts of pictures.... (lazy ass... :shhh: )

so.. just a selection of few nice shots...

moab06_0.jpg

moab06_1.jpg

moab06_2.jpg

moab06_3.jpg

moab06_4.jpg

moab06_5.jpg

last ones.. we also have some nice movies - but first need to download them from camcorder to my PC.... - I hope this week :wow: (cool emotkins.. )

moab06_22.jpg

moab06_23.jpg

moab06_24.jpg

moab06_25.jpg

Last edited:
you almost had remi's oh shit face riding in the pass.......er...........drive, well riding:)

Those are some of the BEST wheeling pictures I have ever seen. This group should be a sticky.

The guy doing the counterbalance thing... where is the winch line or the spotter on that one?? A little risky eh?

Rocketman said:
Those are some of the BEST wheeling pictures I have ever seen. This group should be a sticky.

The guy doing the counterbalance thing... where is the winch line or the spotter on that one?? A little risky eh?

Thanks for kind words :worship: heehehhe

about that part of Moab Rim - I had my own shit as a counterweight.... it was really scary for me... and I needed a quick underwear change after.... :rattle: ;)

Maybe what Stebel needs is a real Jeep instead of a cheerleader Jeep!

PS - Stebel - would you send me some detailed pics of the flatfenders? My dad's friend Jerry in the red TJ would like 'em.

Sequoia

Back