• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '97 XJ 2wd

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Items that have been sold:
Rear axle
Grille/header panel

Engine is locked up
Grey cloth interior is all there, just needs a little cleaning (no rips or tears that I've seen)
No power options (base SE model)
AX15 transmission (remember-2wd model)
Bosy is as straight as an arrow except for very minor bow on passenger's side front fender.

Post up your part request and I'll PM you a price.

100_1345.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1347.jpg

100_1346.jpg

dang wish i had the money and time. i'd like to get the doors. rear tinted windows and the hatch n fenders. and tail lights for spares.
personally i would have put in a new motor and D.D.'ed it.

have a title? how much for it as it sits? 4.0 or 4cyl?

are the rims good? thats the style im looking for, if its a good set with center caps pm me with your price info..

Fuse Panel in the RH kick panel shipped to 36330 please.

If you were closer I would pick up that front axle beam, it would be nice to have for our "tough truck" we are building. We don't see many 2wd in our area.

Fuel line: Not sure. Is that just a rubber line or what? I haven't looked at it.

Liftgate piece: Could you be a little more specific? Do you mean the whole interior panel?

Its not rubber, its a hard-ish plastic. Its probably only 8-10" long. It connects on both ends with those tool-less fuel fittings (just push in the two clips and you can slide the line out).

Back